Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumn Fires ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

"In the other gardens
And all up the vale,
From the autumn bonfires
See the smoke trail.


Pleasant summer over
And all the summer flowers,
The red fire blazes,
The gray smoke towers.


Sing a song of seasons!
Something bright in all,
Flowers in the summer
Fires in the fall!"

- Robert Louis Stevenson

~~~~~

Grasp fall for all it's worth!
Enjoying the season,
Laura



~~~~~

May I suggest?
Harvest Lane Cottage: Autumn Thoughts...
~~~~~


Fabulous Fall Linky Party

Sunday Night
 Amaze Me Monday - Mix it Up Monday - Mom's the Word -  Motivation Mondays 
Thursday

Home and Garden Thursday I Choose Joy -  Imparting Grace - Hearts for Home Thursdays - All Things Thursday -   Homeacre Hop Brambleberry Cottage - Share Your up Thursday Serving Joyfully  - Home Sweet Home  (2) - Growing in Grace - Think Tank Thursdays    Hope in Every Season 
Saturday
Saturday Sparks - Simple Saturdays


3 comments:

  1. This was great thanks for linking!
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem and love Fall! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season for so many ways, Jann.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura