Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness Day 1 Jesus Christ

November...

Autumn golds and browns take over for many of the oranges and reds.  My thoughts turn to Thanksgiving and its preparations.  Who to invite, what to serve, how to decorate, and of course Pilgrim stories with the children.

My thoughts also go to my blessings, to the people for whom I am thankful, to the things for which I am thankful, and to my God.  This is a month of thanks giving and thanks living at Harvest Lane Cottage.  I intend to write each day about someone for whom or something for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for my relationship with God, the Lord Jesus Christ who made it possible for me to be reconciled to God and be saved, and for His Holy Spirit who comforts me and teaches me all things. 

I continue to learn more and more and to be changed more and more by reading God's word, the Bible, praying, and spending time worshiping God.

It's changed my life.  Read my story here:  Frightened of God

May God bless you.
I challenge you to make your own thirty days of thankfulness.





Shared:
Sunday Night  Amaze Me Monday - Mix it Up Monday -  Motivation Mondays -

1 comment:

  1. I'm also doing the Thirty Days of Thankfulness.
    Now following!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor