Friday, September 7, 2012

A Homeschool Mother's Journal

Welcome to another week of The Homeschool Mother's Journal.  It's a way for us mommas to jot a few thoughts for remembrance and to share with others.  We welcome you to join us!

In my life this week…My oldest son is moving into his own place about a mile down the road.  He decided to stay in Carthage awhile longer.

In our homeschool this week…
We're still trying to get our act together.  I'm just not organized yet.  That's what I get for starting before I was completely ready.  

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share...
Reading... an hour a day every day.

My favorite thing this week was…
Getting my blog back after it was removed mysteriously.

What’s working
Curiosity Files for Science
Amy really likes the Whirlpool unit she's working on right now.
My Review
Review Crew Reviews

Things I’m working on…
Lesson plans
Reviews

I’m reading…


A Sound Among the Trees: A Novel  
Oh, it's so good.  Watch for a review soon.

I’m grateful for...
the rain I prayed for!
getting my blog back!

I’m praying for…
the victims of Isaac.

A photo to share…
Queen Victoria crocheting. 



 ~~~~~
May I suggest?
Monday in my Cottage... A Little Busyness
~~~~~



3 comments:

  1. I enjoy these journal entries, Laura. Are they only on Fridays? Guess I could add it to my Faithful Friday and Foodie Friends! lol!

    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is moving into his first place, how exciting! I follow you on Pinterest and boy do I wish you were around to show me a thing or two about canning. Have a great weekend!
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you got your blog back!! I love that picture of Queen Victoria at her crocheting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor