Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Charity


This is my friend Charity.  She's the greatest.  If you've called Joplin Family Worship Center to help with tornado relief in any way, she's the gal you probably talked to.  She's just the sweetest gal you'll ever meet.

I don't know what we would have done over this last year, especially right after the tornado, if it hadn't been for Charity.  We joined the church after the tornado to help with the relief and to plant new roots.  Charity was my life-line friend as I tried to get acquainted... making a new friend only to find that she lived in Pennsylvania or New Hampshire or Texas or .... We had volunteers from everywhere help us!

Thanks so much for being my friend and for serving Joplin Charity!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura, your words are very kind and generous. I really enjoy helping people and my work at JFWC enables me to do that very thing. I'm so thankful that you and your family are a part of JFWC and I look forward to many years of friendship ahead :) ~ Charity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor