As I write ... Sunday Afternoon
The weather.... Snow is falling! Praise God!
Right now I am... drinking candy cane cocoa that I just made with my daughter.
Thinking... that I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go tonight.
On my reading pile...
- The Mayflower Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse
- Living the Pantry Lifestyle... Peasant Food by Brenda
- From Doodles to Websites by Karen Andreola
- Just Do You by Billie Jo
- How to Start Making Your Own Necklaces by Roxy Jones
On the menu for this week... Everyone has meetings at odd times. My husband went to the store and bought canned soups, easy foods, salad and sandwich fixin's. It's not the way we usually eat, but I was so tired from treatments last week, we need to be realistic about my ability to come home and cook for the next few weeks.
- Do some things on my bucket list.
- Radiation daily
- Radiation oncologist appointment
- Laundry - I didn't get it done last week.
- I finished the hat with a modified basket weave stitch in a garnet yarn. Now I'm working on a blue chunky hat. I may use the remaining garnet yarn to begin another hat.
- Tuesday - Breast Cancer Support Group followed by Knitting group
- Wednesday - Church
- Thursday -
- Friday - Homeschool co-op
- Saturday - I'm going to visit my friend Sarah! She writes at Classical Homemaking. She's so talented. Last week we met and sewed together. She sewed a beautiful skirt then remade some clothes into a new dress. She's also a published author and a lover of the Regency Era and Jane Austen.
Looking around the house... My motto has become, "I can only do what I can do." Unfortunately, it shows!
From the camera...
|I love making homemade soap. I haven't made any for awhile|
because of chemo. I had to avoid chemicals.
On my prayer list...
- Peace of Jerusalem and Israel
- Wisdom, health, and protection for President Trump, Vice-President Pence, and their families.
- Healing for our country so that we may be ONE nation under God.
- Radiation will not harm my heart or lungs, and that I will be brave.
- Cancer will die the death in my body. My heart, brain, organs, spleen, and healthy cells will be protected. I will live and not die and declare the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 118:17
My prayer for you, my reader...
Jesus, I thank you that you hear our prayers. Father, I thank you for sending Jesus. Holy Spirit, I thank you for being our comforter and our teacher. Lord God, three in one, I thank you that you personally know each one of my readers. You know each one's needs, fears, hopes, problems, pains, and illnesses. I ask you God to speak directly to each one, to meet each person's needs, and heal each physical problem. Bless each spiritually, physically, socially, and financially. I ask it all by the power of the Blood of Jesus, in Jesus' Name. Amen.