Trust
Seven minutes of writing stream of conciousness begins now!
Trust. "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is in the LORD." Jeremiah 17:7 I think, if I were to look up the Hebrew, that there might be a bit of a difference in those two parts of the sentence. But what matters to me is...
Do I truly trust the Lord?
I mean really, do I?
If I truly trust the Lord, would I worry about so many things?
I've made great progress in this over the last few years. I've come to realize, through years of living with a faithful LORD and Savior, that He always takes care of me. Always. I don't really worry for me. Though retirement does seem a bit scary when faced without savings. But God.
He took care of us through all of these years with low, slow, or no income. How can I think that he will not continue to care for me and for my husband? That's not even fair to Him. He has shown himself faithful to all generations, and He has shown himself faithful to care for my every need.
When I am afraid, I will trust in Him.
He is worthy of praise, trust, hope, and calm faith.
Time's up!
I will trust in the Lord at all times.
Laura

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for writing me back!
This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!
Laura Lane