Sue of Country Pleasures has been so supportive and helpful to me as have learned to blog. She created the banner for my shop, Harvest Lane Cottage, she has encouraged me often with her comments, she has shown a sweet spirit on her blog, I have just enjoyed her friendship. I thank God for Sue's friendship.
Laura
Blessed Beyond Measure
Faith in Jesus, Thrifty Homemaking, Knitting, Sewing, Books, and Christian Encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
I LOVE YOU MONTH... LEARNING
I love learning! I love learning new things. Over the years, I've learned to quilt, bake bread, can, sew, crochet, knit, cross-stit...
-
Do you remember when folks used to drop in? A close friend (I was in her home visiting one afternoon last week) texted me about 5:00 ...
-
I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country and finally gone back to small town. I live in southern Missouri between Oz a...
-
As I write ... Sunday evening The weather.... Very cool... I'll need a blanket tonight. Right now I am... achy...
Oh gee....your too kind! Thank you! I'm blessed to have found you, your spirit is so uplifting! It's people like you that makes the web a better place! Hugs!!
ReplyDelete