You know and I know that taxes are way too high; and, so is the national debt. I don't debate that. I do not, however, get angry or upset about paying our taxes. Why?
- I see paying our taxes a little differently.
- I see paying our federal taxes as paying rent to live in the most wonderful country in the world.
- Rent to have freedom like nowhere else.
- Freedom to make choices that contradict popular opinion.
- Freedom to worship my God and my Lord Jesus Christ in the way I choose.
- Sold out to Jesus and not hiding it...that's worth the price in itself.
Thankful to be an American.