Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Easy Cherry Fluffy Stuff Dessert

It's been hot here in Southern Missouri. This is a refreshing summer dessert, because it can be made ahead, chilled, and enjoyed when you're ready. No heating the kitchen. Who am I kidding? There's sweetened condensed milk in it! I could eat it any time of year, and if I'm honest, any time of day!

Oh, this was so light and delicious.  
 
I changed it up a bit and made Cherry Fluffy Stuff.
Here's what I did.

Cherry Fluffy Stuff

1 can of cherry pie filling
1 med. can crushed pineapple
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c chopped pecans
8 oz Cool Whip of choice

In a medium size mixing bowl, I stirred together:
1 can cherry pie filling
1 medium size can crushed pineapple
1 can sweetened condensed milk 
1/2 cup chopped pecans

After this was combined well, I folded in a small container of Light Cool Whip.
I refrigerated this a couple of hours until we were ready for dessert.  Sprinkle with additional pecans if desired.

It received the Lane Family Seal of Approval.



16 comments:

  1. Dear Laura,
    I just wanted to make sure you knew how humbled I am by your recent comments. I left a message over at When Queens Ride By, but wanted you to know your in my prayers and your an encouragement to me!
    Love,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my Laura this recipe looks scrumptious, will certainly be trying some, thank you.
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just too sweet. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make this and my family calls it Pink Fluffy Stuff, and I also add bananas,mandarin oranges, apples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,
    I have a similar recipe and it really is easy and yummy! I add bananas to mine and omit the pecans. I'm so happy you have shared this at my HOME and I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, love new recipes pinning to my dessert board.

    Thanks for sharing on Tuesdays With a Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too Joyce. In fact, if I were to make every recipe on my board, I'd probably gain at least a hundred pounds!
    ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry Fluff sounds delish! Love me some cherries and pecans! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, Jann. I want to make some again soon.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM - I have everything to make it. Sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds beyond delicious Laura, and I have a gathering tomorrow I need to bring a dessert too... I'm going to bring this one! I know everyone will love it, with the Lane family taste approved! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura, That really sounds so good. Easy to fix too. No baking so no heating up the kitchen. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Susie, and so delicious. I'd like to make some again soon!

      Delete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor