Monday, April 28, 2008

***Seed Time and Harvest at Harvest Lane Cottage

Debbie Mumm

I hope you all are having lovely weather to begin your Spring planting. Our life is a bit up in the air this year. It appears that we will be moving this summer before we can harvest a garden; so, we're going to plant a few tomatoes in pots. We also plan to help dear friends with their garden for shares. We just have to do what we can with what we have where we are! If you don't have room for a big garden, I encourage you to think about what you do have and take advantage of it.
May God bless your labors with an abundant harvest!
God bless you!
Laura of Harvest Lane
Happy at Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, your here already, looking good, great job! That banner is cute! LOL So glad your here, it's not that hard is it? So, your moving too, details!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura