Monday, April 28, 2008

Seed Time and Harvest at Harvest Lane Cottage



I hope you all are having lovely weather to begin your Spring planting. Our life is a bit up in the air this year. It appears that we will be moving this summer before we can harvest a garden; so, we're going to plant a few tomatoes in pots. We also plan to help dear friends with their garden for shares. We just have to do what we can with what we have where we are! If you don't have room for a big garden, I encourage you to think about what you do have and take advantage of it.
May God bless your labors with an abundant harvest!
God bless you!
Laura of Harvest Lane
Happy at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor