Thursday, February 22, 2024

Ordinary Angels ~ Must See!

 

Excellent! Wow! Extraordinary! Must see!

All these words are swirling like snow in my mind as I think of ways to express my thoughts about this movie.

Ordinary Angels is the true story of a little girl fighting for her life, her dad working hard to make ends meet and pay hospital expenses, and a woman who finds herself compelled to do everything in her power to help the family.

This is an edge of your seat story without a foregone conclusion. You don't know what's going to happen next, nor do you know how it will end. Every scene just draws you into the next. The world just melts away as you're drawn into little Michelle's life struggle, Ed's struggle to help his family survive, and Sharon's struggle against addiction and to find meaning in life.

Swank and Ritchson were truly amazing in their roles. They took on the personalities flawlessly. It was so easy to just enter into the action of the movie and forget my knitting. Yes, I tried to knit. I always try to knit. ~smile~

I wholeheartedly recommend this faith based movie. It's a movie that will inspire you to think about what you can do in your own community. Every one of us can be an ordinary angel.

This movie opens Friday, February 23rd, in theaters. This one's worth going to the movies to see.

Buy tickets today to see Ordinary Angels in theaters starting February 23rd!

Synopsis: Based on a remarkable true story, ORDINARY ANGELS centers on Sharon (Hilary Swank), a fierce but struggling hairdresser in small-town Kentucky who discovers a renewed sense of purpose when she meets Ed (Alan Ritchson), a widower working hard to make ends meet for his two daughters. With his youngest daughter waiting for a liver transplant, Sharon sets her mind to helping the family and will move mountains to do it. What unfolds is the inspiring tale of faith, everyday miracles, and ordinary angels.

You Can Help!

• Help make the impossible possible. 

Every $1 you donate eliminates $100 in medical debt. Together with RIP Medical Debt, we aim to erase $10,000,000 in medical debt relief. The gift of debt relief is life-changing—and every dollar makes a difference. When I posted this, they'd already raised over $24,000 toward the goal!


#OrdinaryAngelsMovie #KingdomStoryCompany #OrdinaryAngelsMIN #OrdinaryAngelsMovie 

@Kingdom-StoryCompany  @Lionsgate


Disclosure: Many thanks to Kingdom Faith Marketing Services, LLC for providing a viewing of the movie for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I'm a long time reader of yours. I don't post much. Thank you for this review. I love Hilary Swank! I definitely will be seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good movie. Thank you for sharing it. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I want to see this. We have a friend, who lost her husband, and he was a donor, and one of our daughter's lost a boyfriend in a tragic car accident, who was also a donor. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura! This looks like such a great movie! I want to see it. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor