No Cancer!
YAY!
I have to admit that this time, when I had a mammogram, the what if thoughts did come into my mind. I think my momma was 41 when she found her cancer. I'm 43. Thank you JESUS!
Laura
Happy to Continue to be Momma and Wife
Faith in Jesus, Thrifty Homemaking, Knitting, Sewing, Books, and Christian Encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
I LOVE YOU MONTH... LEARNING
I love learning! I love learning new things. Over the years, I've learned to quilt, bake bread, can, sew, crochet, knit, cross-stit...
-
Do you remember when folks used to drop in? A close friend (I was in her home visiting one afternoon last week) texted me about 5:00 ...
-
I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country and finally gone back to small town. I live in southern Missouri between Oz a...
-
As I write ... Sunday evening The weather.... Very cool... I'll need a blanket tonight. Right now I am... achy...
Gosh Laura, I had no idea you were waiting on tests. I am praising the Lord right along with you! My mama had breast cancer. Thankfully it was caught early and she is a survivor, but she was my age when they discovered it, and so I am ever vigilant. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh laura! What wonderful news! I am glad all is well! :)
ReplyDelete