Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy Busy...Wondering Where I Am?

I've been delivering newspapers for my husband each night (weekends off-thank you Lowell) from 2:00 a.m. until around 7:00 a.m.  I finished early this morning; so, I got an extra hour of sleep when I went back to bed.  Yay!  Well, the point is that between the route, sleeping, homeschooling, housework, and trying to work on Christmas gifts, I'm not doing much else.  I'm adjusting though.  So, don't give up on me...I'll...be...back......

Christmas blessings from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Laura

1 comment:

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura