Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In Tonight!



Tonight's the night!

I'm going to get supper made early, the mess cleaned up; and then, I'm going to set up the sewing machine and get busy.  I've got a bottle of Diet Pepsi in the freezer getting icy cold.  I've got cappuccino mix and French Vanilla creamer to put in it.  Now, I just need to see if my daughter wants to make some cookies!

Don't tell my husband; but, I think I'm going to work on the apron that he gave me the supplies to make two Christmases ago!  It's about time!

Thanks for giving me permission to set aside a block of time to work on it, Heidi!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor