![]() |
| "Be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, just as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32 |
Faith in Jesus, Thrifty Homemaking, Knitting, Sewing, Books, and Christian Encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
I LOVE YOU MONTH... LEARNING
I love learning! I love learning new things. Over the years, I've learned to quilt, bake bread, can, sew, crochet, knit, cross-stit...
-
Do you remember when folks used to drop in? A close friend (I was in her home visiting one afternoon last week) texted me about 5:00 ...
-
I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country and finally gone back to small town. I live in southern Missouri between Oz a...
-
As I write ... Sunday evening The weather.... Very cool... I'll need a blanket tonight. Right now I am... achy...

hehe...it really looks like the cat is taking that all on board LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat verse!
God bless,
Julia
Your titles and pictures are always so creative. This one especially brought a smile to my face.
ReplyDelete