1. Missing the bus
2. Missing the socialization
3. Christ in the "classroom"
4. The world is our classroom.
5. Really knowing my children.
6. My children love to read.
7. Writing comes naturally to kids who love to read.
8. Education happens outside typical subjects
9. Lots and lots of choices... and we make them.
10. Finding products that make learning fun- even Latin!
and my personal Autumn and Winter favorite-
Cuddling up on the sofa with cocoa, slippers, and a good read-aloud.
Whether your children are going back to school or not, trust in the Lord and pray. He is able to protect the children whom you have entrusted to Him.
"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
Please don't think that you're not a good parent if you don't homeschool. Homeschool parents have to depend just as heavily on God as parents who choose other educational avenues for their children. Love God, love your children, and teach them His ways.
My little sermon for today~
God bless you all,