Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Night Before Resurrection Day

The sweet aroma of pecans toasting as my pecan pie bakes...

The drip drip dropping of a gentle spring rain...

The scritchy scratch of Legos as my builder searches for the perfect piece...

The whisper of pages turning in the living room...

The tick tick tick of the clock...

Soon I'll be double checking to see that everyone's clothes are ready for Resurrection Day. 

The last task of the night will be to make Resurrection Cookies.  We'll be using Sandy Coughlin's
recipe from Crosswalk this year.

A very blessed and peaceful day to you as you center your heart and your mind on Yeshua Ha' Mashiach, Jesus the Christ.

Laura
So Blessed to Be Saved by my Jesus
~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing. So picturesque. I can almost imagine I am a little mouse in the corner taking in all that is happening. Neat to be able to write like that. What a talent you have. Keep up the great work.

    Yes, I am so glad Christ is my Savior. Blessings. Lisa Qualls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor