Sunday, May 4, 2014
Planning and Making Do... What I Hope to Get Done This Week!
Isn't this just a lovely time of year? My Amy loves to photograph nature. I enjoy her artistic eye. She sees things differently than Momma. Isn't that just how life is?
- I want to make Serene's Sourdough Rye bread from the Trim Healthy Mama book. It takes several days, so I plan to start early in the week.
I think it takes a week or so to ferment.
I'm on target for baking next Tuesday.
- I also want to make this lemon pie.
I've not gotten to it. Maybe next week?
- I'm reading A Cast of Kings again.
Sewing and Crocheting:
Sewed a button on a pair of trousers and let out a skirt.
- Dishcloths for gifts
I'm working on them!
- American History 2 by Dave Raymond for review purposes.
I watched one of the videos and looked at the Teacher's manual pdf.
- I'll be helping Lowell at our cafe and bakery, Royal Delights.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday so far.
- Homeschooling, of course. I'm going to do some evaluations to see how much more each child needs to do this semester.
Still working on this.
- Lots of driving people to and from work and to and from meetings.
Well over two hundred miles just in errands!
If I finish this list, I'll have been very busy indeed!
Happy at Home