Saturday, May 8, 2021

Swift Living

Jonathan Swift
1667-1745
Dublin, Ireland

"May you live 
all the days of your life."

  When I was young, I didn't get this. Now that I am celebrating yet another birthday after more than fifty, I understand. There are days we "live" and days we "get through". As the years pass, there are fewer and fewer days ahead. Let's be intentional about living all the days and not letting them just slip by. God bless you all, and may you live all the days of your life. What are some ways that you can be intentional about living?

Blessings,
Laura
Thankful for four years
after my cancer diagnosis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor