Friday, October 16, 2020

Weekend Reading ~ October 17

 

These are my family's favorite buttery chocolate chip cookies!
I have made them for over forty years! Yes, I began as a child!

Hey gals, grab a cookie or two and your favorite cuppa and enjoy some weekend reading!

Glue On Nails — Pros, Cons and Tips for Press on Nails by Rhonda @ If You Do Stuff, Stuff Gets Done

Want to Knit Some Mittens for Your Kittens for Christmas? by Laura @ Harvest Lane Cottage

My Fall Bucket List 2020 by Laura @ Harvest Lane Cottage

The Importance of Homemaking by Jenny @ Cottage on Blackberry Lane

How to Persevere in Difficult Times by Roxy @ Living From Glory to Glory


I do hope you have a wonderful weekend. I plan to carefully attend our town's Maple Leaf Festival. It's scaled back significantly this year of course. Usually we have thousands and thousands of people come to Carthage to enjoy it each year. Since the parade was cancelled, I think that it will primarily be a local celebration this year. 

God bless you all! Happy Fall!

Laura

Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies


6 comments:

  1. Great message about Jesus! So glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. During Christmas in July, (the time when packages had to be sent to missionaries in order to reach them in time for Christmas--I made a red and green quilt top), I read a poster from Mary Engelbreit that quoted Dickens and said essentially "I will keep Christmas in my heart throughout the year." I love Christmas books and always plan to shop a bit earlier every year. The jist of it all is to celebrate the joy that comes to us in the promise of the Savior born in the manger. This year may require different celebrations, but the message is all the more vital!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Miss Mary. Thank you so much for caring enough to "talk back". I'll come by and visit soon.Blessings,Laura

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandi. I forgot to link it.
      Here's the direct link.

      https://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-must-have-buttery-chocolate-chip.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor