Friday, October 30, 2020

Weekend Reading ~ October 31

Unsplash.com


Hello ladies,

 Just sharing some interesting reading I've found lately. I've been focusing on my Fall Reading List! Here are a few things you might enjoy including my very old oatmeal cookie recipe. I expect that it is at least fifty years old! I don't even remember where I got the recipe back when I was a kid. I like to listen to Lydia Sherman's videos as I do my housework. Our first chickens were Black Australorpe.  Enjoy!

An Old, Old Oatmeal Cookie Recipe by Laura @ Harvest Lane Cottage

Dress Your House by Lydia Sherman @ Home Living

How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spice by Maria Lichty @ Pioneer Woman blog

Mulling Spice Room Spray ~ Autumn Aroma Essential Oil Blend by Jes @ Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

All About the Black Australorpe Breed by Lisa @ Fresh Eggs Daily

Happy weekending!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor