Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thank you for praying!


Thank you for praying for me. I am home resting and recovering. The surgery went well. Now my body must heal. I will never be able to express my gratitude to all of you who have prayed me through cancer and all the subsequent tests, surgeries and treatments. I have high hopes that this surgery will be the last. 

Next up... OCTOBER! One of my favorite months of the year! The leaves are just beginning to turn here in southern Missouri. 

Well, enough for now. I hope to write again soon when I feel a bit better.

Blessed beyond,
Laura

20 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that it is the last surgery and it turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest well and heal. Enjoy your the beautiful autumn days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Savannah. I'm up at my desk doing a little letter writing and answering email today.

      Delete
  3. Laura, what kind of surgery did you have? My prayers are added🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so glad everything went well. I’ve been praying for you and want you to be well and happy. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update. Time for lots of rest and no worries about anything else. Praying you recover quickly and that you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear that all went well, healing sparkles headed your way! Rest up, everything can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear this is behind you! Now rest rest rest!!! Hugs and continued prayers, my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been resting so much, I am finally beginning to feel rested after four surgeries and Covid this past year! ~smile~

      Thank you for praying for me.
      Laura

      Delete
  8. Enjoy your blog and pray for your speedy recovery and good health. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor