Friday, January 2, 2009

A Snowy Mantle....

This was so pretty, I just had to show it to you. It's Joy's mantle.
She has a lovely blog called Joys of Home.
I too find myself reluctant to take down all of my Christmas things. I have two poinsettias that are still big and beautiful. I'll keep them out. I'll also leave out my snowmen for awhile. Since I'm planning to make some snowmen ornaments this month to prepare for a fall craft sale and for my shop, I may leave the tree up and replace the decorations with the snowmen I make. I'll have to give it some thought. We still have one more "Christmas" with my mother-in-love on Sunday. Then it will be time for my "final answer".
Blessings to you!
Laura

~~~~~
May I suggest?
This is What it's All About
~~~~~ 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mantle. I wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Not!!!! who says you can't keep your decorations up as long as you desire..... there are no "decoration police".... :0)

    Live

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Joys of Home too! I almost left my Alpine tree up so I could decorate it for the other seasons and holidays but wasn't sure? Maybe next year! Looking forward to seeing your snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor