Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Quick and Yummy Vanilla Milkshake

Hey Y'all,

I've always thought that a milkshake had to have icecream in it. Not anymore. I was trying to come up with a cool and delicious treat the other afternoon and started rummaging in the cupboard. I found a can of sweetened condensed milk that had been sitting there since the holidays. Hmmm.... Out came the blender, a little of this and a little of that. Oh, boy, is this good!

Vanilla Milkshake
Here's what you need:

A blender, of course.
A few cups of milk
sweetened condensed milk
vanilla
ice

Put a few cups of milk in the blender. I didn't measure.
Add one can of sweetened condensed milk.
A couple of teaspoons of vanilla extract.

Blend and add ice until it reaches the thickness you like. I added milk and ice until my blender was full. Mine didn't come out thick because I didn't add enough ice; but, it was rich and delicious and icy cold.

Give it a try and change it up a bit until it's just the way you like it.

Have a cool day,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor