Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Beautiful Day and a New Book

It is an absolutely beautiful day.  The breeze is just right.  The temperature is just right.  Green is springing out everywhere.  I'm going to slip away to the porch to read the first chapter of my new book, Here Burns My Candle, by Liz Curtis Higgs.  I know that it will be just one chapter.  I'll have children asking what's for dinner if I read a second!

So, what is for dinner?

Sloppy Joes, corn (I always use frozen.), and celery sticks.  The ground beef is already cooked; so, it will go together quickly.

Have a great week,
Laura
Happy at Home


1 comment:

  1. It has been nice here too but everything is blooming like crazy and it's too soon, but so pretty! Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor