Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Week Menu 2012

This morning found me at my sewing machine stitching up some gifties for my girly girl.  I love making things for my family each Autumn to surprise them at Christmas. 

This afternoon, I sat down and made what I believe to be my final menu for Thanksgiving week.  We are expecting my sister-in-love, Debbie, to join us for the week.  My mother-in-love, Judy, my brother-in-love, Robin, and my eldest son, Matthew, will join us for various meals through the week.  I'm sure we'll be making some goodies along the way as well.  I'm going to go and do some shopping this afternoon.  I'll save some of the shopping to do with Debbie.  After all, shopping is how we get some sister time.  ~smile~ 

If you've not made your Thanksgiving week menu yet, perhaps you'll find something here to help you.  May God bless you as you focus on Him.



Menu for Thanksgiving Week 2012
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Chili, corn chips, crackers, cheese, onions, jalapenos
Dinner - Church... mashed potatoes, bread, veggie platter
Monday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Ramen Noodles for the kids, Ladies' Lunch Out
Dinner -Chef Salad
Tuesday
Breakfast - Bagels, cream cheese, fruit
Lunch - Peanut butter sandwiches, celery, carrots
Dinner - Chicken Taco Salad
Dessert - Lemon Meringue or Pumpkin Pie
Wednesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal, milk, fruit
Lunch - Tuna salad sandwiches, celery, carrots
Dinner - Grilled Cheese with choice of tomato or Bean with Bacon soup
Thanksgiving
Breakfast - Eggs and Toast
Appetizers - Pickle slices, deviled eggs, carrots and celery
Dinner at 1:00
Turkey, German Apple Stuffing, Stove Top stuffing (sister-in-love's favorite), potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, black and green olives,
Dessert - Pumpkin pie, Chocolate Meringue Pie, Cool Whip
Friday
Breakfast – cereal or toast
Lunch – Sandwiches or leftovers
Dinner – To Be Announced
~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor