Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Faith and My God: Do You Fear the Future?





"And the LORD, He is it that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."

Deuteronomy 31:8

That promise is just as near as accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. That promise is just as near as surrendering your life to Christ. He gets to be the leader, the boss, the Lord. You get to be saved from Hell and saved from your sins and saved from yourself. You must not only accept Jesus as the Son of God, you must also truly believe that He is who He said He is and can do what He said He would do. I invite you to read the book of John in the Holy Bible. You can get to know who Jesus is and what that means to you.

It would be an honor to pray for you.  Please leave a comment if you'd like me to do so.

Laura
Blessed to be Known and Loved by my Jesus

6 comments:

  1. Nope, not as long as I can rely on the Lord for help and blessings. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jann, thanks so much for talking back to me. ~smile~
    The truth is that Jesus is our only hope and God our only provider. Blessings upon blessings for your every need to you I pray!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be honest - at times I do get concerned - am facing a procedure next week and there's so much to do beforehand. So, I did have a moment yesterday - but thank the LORD for his presence and for those who encourage me! Truly appreciate your post - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be honest - at times I do get concerned - am facing a procedure next week and there's so much to do beforehand. So, I did have a moment yesterday - but thank the LORD for his presence and for those who encourage me! Truly appreciate your post - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please allow me to pray for you Kathy.

    Father God, I pray for your healing virtue to flow through Kathy's body. I pray that she will be healthy from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I thank you that a merry heart does good like medicine Prov 17:22. I thank you that Kathy will be in health and that she will prosper as her soul prospers 3 John 1:2. I thank you God that You are the one who forgives Kathy's iniquities and heals all her diseases. I pray for complete healing in the Name of Jesus by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comforting...and timely! Been feeling dragged down by something I read in the news today. Your prayers are appreciated. Wish I hadn't read it, but here the Lord is using your post to reassure me. (Your post from three years ago!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor