I went yard saling with my husband this morning—just the two of us. It was like a little mini-date. We stopped at Casey's for drinks and a slice of breakfast pizza. We stopped at a few sales, but nothing caught our eyes. That makes for a thrifty morning. Not buying something is just as thrifty as getting a good bargain.
Here's a bit of my thrifty week:
- I reviewed Nichole Nordeman's new CD The Unmaking. It, like most of my review items were free to me in exchange for the review. If I like something, great. If not, I'll say so, but I also try to point out the positives, especially if it's a good product but a poor fit for me or my family.
- I received some books in the mail for review.
- I sold some curriculum on Ebay.
- I downloaded some new fall graphics from Twin Creek Primitives.
|Find free graphics here.|
- I watched a couple of episodes of Israel's Mission by Ray VanderLaan. It's a review product, and it's good! Watch for a review next week.
|Ray Vander Laan|
- I made menus using as many on hand items as possible.
That's about it for this week. Now, it's my daughter's turn to use the computer. We also save money by having only one car and one computer.