Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Christmas Bucket List 2015

  • Write my Christmas bucket list
  • Sing Christmas carols
  • Put up the tree
  • Decorate the house
  • Put lights on the house
  • Talk to strangers
  • Make candy cane cocoa
  • Smile and spread good cheer
  • Curl up with a terrific book
  • Drink hot apple cider
  • Tree decorating party with my husband and kids
  • Drink eggnog
  • Make chili
  • Try a new soup
  • Invite friends for soup and bread
  • Make new Christmas decorations
  • Go to Journey to Bethlehem
  • Shop CBD Online
  • Shop Amazon Online
  • Bake Gingerbread Cookies
  • Christmas baking
  • Watch my daughters in church play
  • Gaze into the fire of a candle
  • Attend a Christmas Concert
  • Make cocoa
  • Bake Christmas cookies with my kids 
  • Read Christmas books aloud
  • Wrap Christmas gifts
  • Listen to Christmas music
  • Watch Christmas movies
  • Sing Christmas carols as I shop
  • Read Christmas books
  • Burn cinnamony fragrant holiday candles
  • Read by candle light and tree light
  • Christmas shopping
  • Christmas gathering with my CHEC moms
  • Watch more Christmas movies
  • Pajama Run
  • Cookie Exchange Party
  • Drive around and look at Christmas lights
  • Worship Jesus
  • Christmas Eve service
  • Christmas Day at Home
This post was featured at New Nostalgia.
My Flagstaff Home
This post was featured at My Flagstaff Home.
Darling Downs Diaries
This post was featured at Good Morning Monday.

20 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Laura! Lots of wonderful things on your bucket list too! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you know that I visit when I can but can't always comment. Love the new look you have here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. You will have a wonderful holiday as you deliberately make the most of it and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas list.. I have got a few things done, but need to update my
    list.. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear Laura,

    That is a long list. I certainly hope you find time to do all the special things on your list. I really like your bread and soup party idea - mmmm sounds so good!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,
    I'm not making much progress on anything right now. The family has too many needs currently. Seems everyone needs momma. Imagine that! I always wanted to be popular when I was young. If I'd only known how popular I'd be later in life. ~smile~
    Blessings for happy Christmassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'll make it, but it's worth trying Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    I don't expect, I'll do it all, but I'll enjoy doing some. I'll be writing about that in the December 5th edition of Harvest Lane Cottage. Stay tuned....
    Blessings to you,
    Laura Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. {{{big smiles}}}---love the list...which is pretty daunting, I might add {{more smiles}}...have a beautiful Friday, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won't do it all, Linda. But a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun list, Laura. You are off to a great start on it :)

    I must say that I love the festive look of your blog. Wishing you a delightful weekend, dear one. Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Stephanie,

    It's always a joy to hear from you. It's a super busy month at the restaurant and with other obligations. My husband and I just looked at the calendar together. We don't have a free night for all of us until the 14th. In fact, it's the only free night we have until the 20th! So we are going to decorate our tree, which has been up since the 1st, on the 14th. We're going to have all the kids home and make a party of it. I hope you're finding your Christmas season a bit less busy.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Laura Lane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your list, but my my you are ambitious! Good Luck getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura...I love it: a Christmas bucket list! And you're making good progress. But what is a pajama run? Always welcome to share at Monday's Musings. Have a fabulous week. :-) Visiting from Moms the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's not to love about a list! I love them, especially checking things off! LOL Thanks for sharing some great ideas!

    Visiting from Mom's the Word. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! You'll be featured this week at My Flagstaff Home.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your list, Laura! And, congratulations on being featured at Darling Downs Diaries! :) God bless you, sweet friend, and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck with your list, it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor