Getting things done is often one part work and two parts focus.
My Bucket Lists help me to focus on the things that I want to do that aren't part of my daily routine.
Here's my Spring Bucket List 2016.
Paint girls' room trim
- Use chalkboard paint on the girls' window to the garage
- Use leftover trim paint to touch up trim in the hallway
- Have Michael and his friends put up new light in the hallway
Catch up the homeschool paperwork
- Start working on school plans for next year
- Spring clean
- Have the yard sale
Go to yard sales ~smile~
- Go to the drive-in with the kids
Get a basket of flowers to enjoy outside the door Plant some spring flowers
- Get the vegetable garden planted
Picnic Ice cream run with the kids
- Get Amy's camera
- Wash windows
Make cookies for the kids on a rainy day
- Make jam
- Graduation for my homeschooled daughter, Emily
- Celebrate 30th our wedding anniversary
The bucket lists inspire me and help me to enjoy life and get things done. I hope this list will inspire you to make your own list! I know some of it will be put on my summer bucket list, but it is motivating!
What will you put on your bucket list?