As I write ... Late Monday night.
The weather.... Dark and chilly.
Right now I am... eating ice cream.
Thinking... I'm thinking about my new knitting project. I've had a difficult time learning the pattern. I've had to pull out stitches numerous times, and I started all over once.
On my reading pile...♥♥♥♥♥
- Shepherds Abiding... A Mitford book by Jan Karon
- The Mayflower Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse
Favorite blog post last week...
On the menu for this week...
- Monday... Ham steak, au gratin potatoes, broccoli
- Tuesday... Not sure yet. I won't be home for supper.
- Wednesday... Eating at church
- Thursday... Chicken soup
- Friday... Date night I hope
On my to do list...
- Do some things on my bucket list.
- Radiation daily
- Medical oncologist appointment - I had an excellent report.
- Radiation oncologist appointment
- Mop kitchen floor - I didn't get it done last week.
- Laundry - I didn't get it done last week.
- I've been working on a hat with a modified basket weave stitch in a garnet yarn.
- Tuesday - Knitting group
- Wednesday - Church and an afterglow birthday for a man in our church
- Thursday -
- Friday - Homeschool co-op
- Saturday -
Looking around the house... My motto has become, "I can only do what I can do." Unfortunately, it shows!
On my prayer list...
- Julie (a reader) asked for prayer for her mom who has a malignant breast tumor.
- Peace of Jerusalem and Israel
- Wisdom, health, and protection for President Trump, Vice-President Pence, and their families.
- Healing for our country so that we may be ONE nation under God.
- Radiation will not harm my heart or lungs, and that I will be brave.
- Cancer will die the death in my body. My heart, brain, organs, spleen, and healthy cells will be protected. I will live and not die and declare the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 118:17
My prayer for you, my reader...
Jesus, I thank you that you hear our prayers. Father, I thank you for sending Jesus. Holy Spirit, I thank you for being our comforter and our teacher. Lord God, three in one, I thank you that you personally know each one of my readers. You know each one's needs, fears, hopes, problems, pains, and illnesses. I ask you God to speak directly to each one, to meet each person's needs, and heal each physical problem. Bless each spiritually, physically, socially, and financially. I ask it all by the power of the Blood of Jesus, in Jesus' Name. Amen.