Monday, November 17, 2008

I Thank God... Day 17

Phelps House, Carthage, Missouri

He has put so many people in my life to teach me things along the way. I think of my friend, Debbie. I met Debbie when I was in my early thirties. She is one of the most gracious, kind, caring ladies I've ever met. She helped me learn to be a good friend. I've developed many good friendships through the years since. Debbie continues to be my chosen sister in Jesus. She is my lifelong friend, even though we don't see each other often enough. ~smile~
I thank God for Debbie and for other friends that I've made along the way. He is so kind to teach me and give me the gift of friendship.

God bless you my friends, all of you!

Laura
Blessed with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor