Friday, January 12, 2024

Get Free From the Boredom... Mother Culture by Karen Andreola


 This was an excellent book on home education and mother culture. I wish I'd had the confidence to implement Charlotte Mason's principles in greater depth as my children grew. Nevertheless, Karen Andreola greatly influenced me with her book, A Charlotte Mason Education. This book, Mother Culture, picks up where that one left off and gives even greater details about how to keep the joy of learning and celebrating life as you home educate your children.

Mother this is the book you're looking for to release you and your children from the drudgery and boredom of workbooks and dry textbooks.

5 stars


This book was a gift from Mrs. Andreola, however, she did not expect me to write even a short review. I liked this book so much, I purchased a copy for another homeschool mom. 


Blessings,
Laura

I am an Amazon affiliate.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this book review. It sounds like a great read! I'm visiting from the Wonderful Wednesday link today. Have a great day Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this book while I've stayed inside during a very cold spell here in the Ozarks. It is a delight as it offers an introduction to matters of faith and Charlotte Mason teaching set in an engaging story. Gentle encouragement for the home teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this excellent review, Laura! It is always wonderful to see motherhood being celebrated and shown to be the wonderful gift from God that it is! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor