Monday, February 27, 2023

Easy Remedy for Food Stains and Mystery Stains

 Somewhere, at some time, I ran across this recommendation for removing spilled food or drink from your clothing. I wish I remembered where I found the idea.

  Remove food stains from clothing by mixing 2 teaspoons of Dawn with two teaspoons of white vinegar and two quarts of warm water. Soak to dissolve the stain. 

  It sounds like it would work quite well, however I've never tried it. Why? Because once upon a time, I found oily stains on a few shirts. I call them mystery stains. They just appeared. Figuring I had nothing to loose, I just squirted a bit of Dawn dish soap directly on the spots. I then laundered as usual. Presto magico! The stains disappeared! I've been doing this simple process on every stain since. So far, everything has come out in the wash!

  I suggest you give it a try next time you face a mishap or mystery stain. Let me know how it works for you.

  God bless and be frugal!

Laura

Happy at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor