Getting things done is often one part work and two parts focus.
My Bucket Lists help me to focus on the things that I want to do that aren't part of my daily routine. They also remind me to have a little fun and
enjoy the season!
I will change the listings to italics as I cross them off the list.
Please check back on my progress! It keeps me accountable.
Spring Bucket List 2023
- Write my Spring Bucket List
- Write my Spring Reading List
- Enjoy an Easter Lily ~ Maybe next year.
- Make Resurrection Cookies ~ We elected not to this year.
- Celebrate Resurrection Day
- Real Estate Investing (Decluttering)
- Clean out the garage (shudder) ~ Done! I imagine we'll need to do this again this fall!
- Go to yard sales ~smile~
- Have a yard sale ~ Did it!
- Plant zinnias for a cutting garden They're not coming up well. We need to get more seeds and try again.
- Go to the drive-in ~ There wasn't anything I wanted to see.
- Fill pot with flowers to enjoy outside my door...
- Picnic in the park
- Ice cream run
- Wash windows
- Make cookies for my husband on a rainy day
- Make strawberry jam
- Paint my bedroom.
- Put new blinds and curtains up in our bedroom.
- Double Feature Movie Night ~ National Treasure 1 & 2
- Sew a new apron
- Sew a new skirt
- Place flowers throughout the house
- Invite family for bbq ribs
- Invite home group friends over
- Invite neighbors for pie
- Pedicure I bought and brought my own OPI polish so that I can do my fingernails myself later.
- Try four new recipes
- Knit and crochet dishcloths for my kitchen and for gifts.
- Finish quilt - I'm excited! I found a brand new, square foot sized pvc frame in my supplies that I had forgotten about. I had to sell my quilt frame a few years ago when times were tough. I worked on it, but it's taking a long time!
- Talk to strangers Always. It's just the way I was raised. It's part of who I am.
- Finish fixing up the porch table and chairs. We had the cushions recovered.
- Go knitting with a friend
- Blow bubbles
- Destination unknown picnic
- Plant flowers
- Worship Jesus under the stars
- Put cushions out on the front porch bench
- Find a potted plant or a center piece for the front porch table—maybe a candle?
- Enjoy my daughter, Amy's, gender reveal party. She's expecting this summer! IT'S A BOY!
- Knit some baby things
- Sew some baby things
- Thrift some baby things
- Complete my Spring Reading List
I may add or subtract as I go, but it's a start! My bucket lists and reading lists inspire me and help me to enjoy life and get things done. I hope these lists will inspire you to make your own list! I know some items will be passed on to my summer bucket list, but it is motivating!
What will you put on your bucket list?
What is on your reading list?