Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My Spring Bucket List 2023 ~ Updated!

 Getting things done is often one part work and two parts focus. 

~smile~ 
My Bucket Lists help me to focus on the things that I want to do that aren't part of my daily routine. They also remind me to have a little fun and 
enjoy the season! 

I will change the listings to italics as I cross them off the list.
Please check back on my progress! It keeps me accountable.

Spring Bucket List 2023
  • Write my Spring Bucket List
  • Write my Spring Reading List
  • Enjoy an Easter Lily ~ Maybe next year.
  • Celebrate Resurrection Day
  • Clean out the garage (shudder) ~ Done! I imagine we'll need to do this again this fall!
  • Have a yard sale ~ Did it!
  • Plant zinnias for a cutting garden They're not coming up well.  We need to get more seeds and try again.
  • Go to the drive-in ~ There wasn't anything I wanted to see.
  • Fill pot with flowers to enjoy outside my door... 
  • Picnic in the park
  • Ice cream run 
  • Wash windows
  • Make cookies for my husband on a rainy day
  • Paint my bedroom.
  • Put new blinds and curtains up in our bedroom.
  • Double Feature Movie Night ~ National Treasure 1 & 2 
  • Sew a new apron
  • Sew a new skirt
  • Place flowers throughout the house
  • Invite family for bbq ribs
  • Invite home group friends over
  • Invite neighbors for pie
  • Pedicure I bought and brought my own OPI polish so that I can do my fingernails myself later.
  • Try four new recipes 
  • Knit and crochet dishcloths for my kitchen and for gifts.
  • Finish quilt - I'm excited! I found a brand new, square foot sized pvc frame in my supplies that I had forgotten about. I had to sell my quilt frame a few years ago when times were tough. I worked on it, but it's taking a long time!
  • Finish fixing up the porch table and chairs. We had the cushions recovered.
  • Go knitting with a friend
  • Blow bubbles
  • Destination unknown picnic
  • Plant flowers 
  • Worship Jesus under the stars
  • Put cushions out on the front porch bench
  • Find a potted plant or a center piece for the front porch table—maybe a candle?
  • Enjoy my daughter, Amy's, gender reveal party. She's expecting this summer! IT'S A BOY!
  • Knit some baby things
  • Sew some baby things
  • Thrift some baby things




I may add or subtract as I go, but it's a start! My bucket lists and reading lists inspire me and help me to enjoy life and get things done. I hope these lists will inspire you to make your own list! I know some items will be passed on to my summer bucket list, but it is motivating!

What will you put on your bucket list?

What is on your reading list?

Be blessed!



~~~~~
ஐღLauraღஐ 
...doing what I can with what I've got where I am 
on a short shoestring budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor