These are my top ten wedding shower gifts that no one else will bring.
- Ingredients for recipes with recipe cards
- Laundry basket filled with homemade cleaners and recipes
- Ingredients for homemade laundry soap and recipe card
- Knitted or crocheted dishcloths and dish soap
- Gas card
- Embroidered pillowcases
- A bag filled with spices... even Aldi spices
- A cloth grocery bag filled with flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, chocolate chips and my chocolate chip cookie recipe
The key here is that these are practical items that a wife needs.
She's a bride for a day and a wife for a lifetime!
God bless you and the brides in your future.
Blessed to be a blessing
You may enjoy:
- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift
- A Simple, Practical Bridal Shower Gift with Tutorial
- Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live Today
Homestead Blog Hop
Nifty Thrifty Sunday