Welcome to another thrifty week at Harvest Lane Cottage. I am honored by your visit. Each week I share my thrifty and frugal projects, ways of saving money, and my blessings from God.
I am so glad you dropped in for a visit today—or tonight!
Can you believe the weekend is here again? Can you believe I've written seventy-three of these thrifty week posts? I never imagined when I started just how popular they would be. Well my need to be thrifty hasn't changed, so I'll just keep on sharing my thrifty weeks. It's so neat when you share how you've been thrifty, too. We all need to save money, so any frugal tips are welcome.
I love it when y'all leave comments, so I can meet you and see your blogs, too.
Here's my thrifty week:
- I stayed home nearly all the time!
- I sent supper leftovers with my husband for lunches.
- We ate tomatoes and lettuce from our garden.
- I made plans to reuse some of my children's school books for the next child in line.
- I received two books, a set of grocery bag carriers, and a pair of sunglasses in the mail for review.
- My son's friend gave us big bag full of ripe, juicy tomatoes and cucumbers.
Well, that's my thrifty week.
What are you doing in your home this week?
Focus on your blessings!
...doing what I can with what I've got
where I am on a short shoestring budget!
You might enjoy reading...