Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year is Soon to be Upon Us....

A new year is soon to be upon us. In my olden days I always made my list of resolutions:

1. Get organized.
2. Read my Bible through.
3. Lose weight.
4. Lose Weight.
5. LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!

Well, I never seemed to make it through New Year's Day let alone January before I started slipping on the weight thing. Well, here we are again, December 30th. For most of us, that means resolutions.
I'm in my early forties now. I realize that for me, resolutions don't seem to work. I am hoping to work toward some positive changes. Guess what? They're related to getting organized, reading my Bible and losing weight. Such is life!

I'm beginning my baby steps with Fly Lady again. www.FlyLady.net.
I'm going to read my Bible daily and not worry about whether I read the whole book this year.
I'm going to work on reducing the processed foods, white flour, and sugar I serve my family.

So, call them resolutions if you want. I'm not. If they're not resolutions, I can't break them! ~smile~

Happy New Year!

Laura
Happy at Home
May I suggest?
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor