Sunday, October 5, 2008

An Absolutely Beautiful Day!

Hi Everyone! It was an absolutely beautiful day!
Thank you God! Folks talked about the weather all day. I talked about prayer and God all day!

For a first time event, it was great. Lots of folks, lots of activities, lots of kids, everyone had a great time. I think they'll do it again next year, too. It was one of three events in our area. The other two were bigger and better established; but, we held our own.

Sales wise, I have to say it was disappointing. I talked with some other vendors and found that they had similar results. Even so, it was a good experience. I hope that the date can be changed to a week earlier next year so there isn't so much competition for craft buyers.

So, I'll have even more things to add to my etsy shop. I'll start putting some things in.

Can anyone give me some advice or direct me to someone that can give some advice on how to get your shop and products noticed in Etsy?

I'll be looking into other ways to sell my things, too. I also have a good jump start on Christmas gifts! ~smile~ I'll probably make a ticker for gifts made and bought for Christmas soon!

God bless you!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor