Saturday, April 14, 2012

TAXES

My definition of taxes: Taxes are rent we pay for living in the greatest nation in the world.

The rent is well worth it.
Sure, I wish my rent was a bit lower. Who doesn't?

But remember, there's only so much that can be done by any one man or woman, even if he or she is in Congress or in the Presidency or Vice Presidency.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in the promises to cut taxes. Just wait and see and praise God if it really comes to pass. I've know since I was little that "He's got the whole world in His hands...."

Just Something to Think About....
Laura
Proud and so Thankful to be an American




 Fluster's Creative Muster

3 comments:

  1. election years wear me out. I get tired of the mud slinging and the uncertainty. God is the only source we can always count on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of it like that, rent, that's a great way to look at it! Your'e so wise dear friend! Thanks for your words of comfort you left me, I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts on the subject of taxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor