Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Got It...Sort of....

We got some white stuff, though not the white stuff I prefer. We had what the weather announcer called a wintry mix. It was mostly sleet and freezing rain. It was enough to cause folks to go off the road, including me. I was fortunate because there was a curb to keep me from going completely off the road. I couldn't get back up on the blacktop, though. Thank goodness my big guy, Matthew was with me. He pushed and we eventually got the car back up on the blacktop. We had to turn around and go the other way because our route was blocked with cars that were at various angles on the road. We got home safely, thank you God! Now we have a light dusting of snow on top to make it pretty.

It gave Matthew a memorable birthday. Interestingly enough, the weather was very similar when he was born.

If you're in this, keep warm at home!
Blessings,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor