Thursday, January 20, 2011

On my Needles...Momma Mittens




Mittens for Momma

I love my Knit Picks cables and needles.  I'm knitting this pair of mittens with size 5 nickle plated needles that I borrowed from my friend Kate, anxious dog, on Ravelry.  I have ordered my own 5's from Knit Picks.  I just cannot say enough good about their company.  Their customer service is absolutely excellent!

Tonight, the kids are going to watch Karate Kid.  I'm going to listen to a mp3 of a story by Debbie Macomber.  I think she's my new favorite author.  I discovered her through knitting.  She wrote a book about charity knitting patterns.  I found it in my library.  I was curious to see what her writing was like.  So far, it's been nice and cozy.  Clean and fresh stories about boy meets girl with a bit of Heaven thrown in. 

Well, if I'm going to get any knitting time, I'd better get busy.

God bless!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi thought I'd come by and catch up on old news. You are probably done with the mittens by now. They look so pretty, more cranberry than red. Very nice. I have read a Debbie Macomber book before. It was pretty good and I plan to read another some time. Can't remember the name but I think it had the word Lane in the title. It was about a knit shop in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor