Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Incomprehendable God


  Evening Prayer  by Eugene-Ernest Hillemacher (1818-1887)

I am honored to pray for the requests that you ladies have shared with me.  I consider it a privilege to join with you in petitioning our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and God Our Father.  Thank you. I hope that you've each received the e-mail replies that I've sent to you.  Prayers have and will go up for you.  I hope that you will keep me posted.

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about, I offered to pray for the ladies who entered the giveaway for 90 Days of God's Goodness.  I will gladly pray for you as well should you like to leave a request in the comments for any post.
"Father God, you are the most and the all-powerful, all-present, all-loving.  I thank you that you care about each of us individually.  We are not just a part of a mass (or mess) of humanity.  I don't understand it.  I cannot comprehend your loving eyes and caring involvement in each individual person's life.  Thank you for not only caring about each one of us individually but caring about each individual circumstance.  Because of our savior Jesus, you allow us each to come directly to you.  No priest needed, no animal sacrifices needed. It's a privilege that I don't think we fully understand or appreciate.  I bow down in my heart my God to worship and thank you and to recognize you for who you are.  "I AM," you are God, you are."

1 comment:

  1. So blessed to know our prayer answering God..
    Glory to His Name...
    Blessings to you, dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor