Harvest Lane Cottage is a place to find hope and encouragement. I want to share my love for Jesus Christ with you.

I'm not perfect. I fail, I fall, I'm tempted, but I keep going back to the One who makes me clean again.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pleasure in the Simple Things

Sunny Daffodils
Mixing Up
 A Gentle Thunder Shower
Soft Music 

to be a


Jo said...

I love the simple things in life:)))

Laura Lane said...

Hi Jo,
They're the things that bring peace and calmness. Of course, that peace ultimately comes from God.

Amy @ Life to the Full said...

Those are all simple yet amazing blessings - especially the combo of sunny daffodils, a gentle thunder shower, soft music, and maybe a cup of coffee :) Thanks for sharing!

Amy @ http://livinglifetruth.blogspot.com/

Laura Lane said...

You're so right, Amy. I'll be over for a visit in just a bit.

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Wonderful post - I am delighted that you shared with A Return to Loveliness,

Laura Lane said...

I always enjoy your blog, Kathy. Have a terrific week!

Black Fox Homestead said...

Yay for daffodils! Thanks for sharing this post with us at the HomeAcre Hop!

Laura Lane said...

Thank you Mrs. Black Fox, I'll be by for a visit in a bit.

Sheila Kimball said...

Harvest Lane Cottage...that just sounds so lovely, romantic and inviting!! I had to stop by from Donna Reidland's linkup! Blessings to you and yours.


Andie Williams said...

I really enjoy focusing on simple things. I suffer from some biological anxiety so it's easy for me to get caught up in the whirl of life (in a bad way). I appreciate this reminder! (:
Visiting from http://www.andieconn.com/fad-going-gluten-free-reduced-depression-symptoms/ and would love a visit back.

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

...Oh indeed...taking pleasure in the simple things in life is so lovely and special! Thank you for this sweet reminder!
May your day be blessed!

Laura Lane said...

I enjoyed our chickens. We let them free range. They can be messy. I loved having eggs.
Happy end of wintering.

Hi Andie. I visited my 92 year old grandma today and she reminded me to always look on the bright side of life. Happy end of wintering.

When I keep it clean Sheila! ��
I'm out of town and look forward to getting home again.

JES said...

I am a lover of simple things too Laura :) Thanks for sharing your happy list!

Laura Lane said...

Have a wonderful week Jes!

Blessings to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

Dede said...

i love the simple things too!! This is my first visit to your blog!I'll be back!

Laura Lane said...

Welcome. Dede. Thanks so much for talking back. I look forward to getting acquainted.

Jann Olson said...

Yup, all of those things would bring me pleasure! Certainly could use a gentle thunder storm right now!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

Laura Lane said...

Just had a very light one pass over the house. Wish it had rained a bit longer.
Have a great Holy Week!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...