The weather.... bright and sunny... a few clouds on the horizon... 48°.
Right now I am... enjoying a quiet house.
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”
Corrie ten Boom
On my reading pile...
- Kenneth Hagin's Bible Faith Study Course
- 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart
- The Elusive Miss Ellison
- Grow in Grace
Some encouragement from Aunt Ruthie.
Something fun to share...
I think this looks fun. I'd like to do it with my girls before Easter.
I'm reading through these blogs from beginning up to the present.
On the menu for this week....
It's not fully planned yet, but I'm thinking about these things. I'll round things out with salads and veggies.
On my to do list...
- Bible Faith Study book
- School records and planning
- Balance checkbook
- Polish my shoes
In the workbasket...
- homeschool co-op
- lunch with a friend
Looking around the house... Everyone is studying or working, so it's quiet. There's laundry to catch up on. Gasp!
From the camera...
|My little Tiger knows how to relax.|
- Peace of Jerusalem and Israel
- Safety and wisdom for our President, Vice-President, and leaders
- Salvation for family members
- Direction for my kids for their futures
- My husband
- Praying for Kristen, my friend Cheryl's niece. She's expecting a baby, has a blood clot in her lung, and has developed tachycardia. Please pray, too.
Devotional... Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Be blessed of the Lord,
Joining with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday.
Mommy Moments Amaze Me Monday - Living Proverbs 31 - Mommy Monday The Art of Homemaking Modest Mondays Wednesday Wise Woman Christian Blogger
Thursday Weekend Blog Party