Saturday, December 2, 2017

Music, Movies and Cookies

 I'm taking a break for a couple minutes. My daughter is making sugar cookies for her coworkers, and I've been doing dishes. We've been listening to old Christmas music. I love the Bing Crosby holiday channel on Pandora. We're going to start a Christmas movie soon, I'm not sure which one. My favorites are White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott, the old Christmas in Connecticut, The Santa Clause, the old Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas with the Cranks, The Bishop's Wife and its remake The Preacher's Wife. 

My daughter, Emily, just named the golden four

Miracle on 34th St
It's a Wonderful Life
White Christmas
Holiday Inn

I actually want to go see The Man Who Invented Christmas at the theater. It's been years since I've gone to the theater!
Here's a link to the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3ctBjG6yI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor