Laura of Harvest Lane
Faith in Jesus, Thrifty Homemaking, Knitting, Sewing, Books, and Christian Encouragement.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Strawberry Jam Time!
Laura of Harvest Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
I LOVE YOU MONTH... LEARNING
I love learning! I love learning new things. Over the years, I've learned to quilt, bake bread, can, sew, crochet, knit, cross-stit...
-
Do you remember when folks used to drop in? A close friend (I was in her home visiting one afternoon last week) texted me about 5:00 ...
-
I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country and finally gone back to small town. I live in southern Missouri between Oz a...
-
As I write ... Sunday evening The weather.... Very cool... I'll need a blanket tonight. Right now I am... achy...
Mmm, I love homemade jelly! I bet you had a great time making this...I bet it won't last long :)
ReplyDelete