Friday, July 4, 2008

An Independence Day Prayer


I thank God for the freedoms we have in our country.
I thank God for the men who have died to give us that freedom.
2nd Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

God, I pray that I as well as every other Christian who reads this, will do just this on behalf of our country. I ask that you will heal our land, protect us, and guide our elections. In Jesus' name I ask it. Amen.
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Laura

~~~~~
May I suggest?
Independence Day Memories
~~~~~



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this needed prayer for our nation. We really need to pray because our nation is in deep trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura