Thursday, November 13, 2008

Peer Pressure...Sort of....


Okay, I've succumbed to a bit of peer pressure. I've added the Christmas music to my blog. I've been listening to it as I work on my Christmas projects anyway. I had planned to wait a little longer; but, everyone else is doing it!

~sheepish grin~

I figure it's okay because I'm trying to get as much done in preparation for Christmas as possible before December 1st. I want December to be left free for friends, family, traditions, fun rituals, and Advent. At least, that's how I'm justifying it to myself!

Happy Holiday Preparation Time!

Laura
Thinking Ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor