Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Computer Problems

You're not hearing much from me right now because our computer has taken what might possibly be its last breath. I hope not. Hubby is taking it to the shop today to have it diagnosed. So, I'm in the library today for an hour trying to do all that I need to do on-line.

You know, you don't realize all that you do on-line until you don't have it readily available.
I use the computer for:

keeping records for the kids' school requirements,
e-mail,
blogging,
recipes,
reference,
reading blogs,
on-line phone book,
and to watch movies since our television died a couple of weeks ago.

Interestingly enough, my cd/radio/tape player is also about to bite the dust. We may be heading back to the early 20th century technologically in our house for a bit until we can get some extra money to replace some of our electronics. I've told my friends to let us know if something major happens in the news. We don't get the newspaper either. The phones are working; and, we do listen to the radio in the car and get World news magazine.

Hmmm...I wonder if God's trying to tell us something?

Laura
Blessed with Assurance

1 comment:

  1. Gee, when it rains it pours! I know how you feel about using the computer, we have come to rely on it alot. Hope your back in cyber space soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor